How content marketing can help real estate agents
If content isn’t on your marketing plan, then it could be time to add it to the mix. Here are five reasons why.
1. Content establishes you as a thought leader in your field
When you give your clients content worth reading, you establish yourself as a thought leader in your field—whether you write on the latest developments in your local housing market or offer tips for turning a renovation into a profit-maker. The more original and ‘shareable’ your ideas, the better.
2. Content helps you educate your clients
Educate and sales are often closely aligned. A vendor’s decision to buy often turns as much on their personal situation as it does on their understanding of the market. Use content to educate your clients, so that, when it comes to selling, they make smart, well-informed choices.
3. Content helps you develop a sense of your clients’ interests
Gain a sense of what interests your clients by keeping a close eye on which content performs well and which doesn’t. You might discover trends, such as a growth in curiosity about DIY renovations or a desire to abandon inner city apartments for big country houses, which you can use to tailor your services. Knowing where your clients are at, rather than trying to guess what they’re thinking, can make your job much easier.
4. Content helps you build a relationship with your clients
Content isn’t about selling on a whim, it’s about building a relationship with your clients. By providing a steady stream of reliable, useful content targeted at your clients’ questions, needs and wants, you can create long-term loyalty—and bolster your reputation in the process. Then, when it comes to selling, your clients will be more likely to turn to you than another agent.
5. Content helps you build your client base
If your content is particularly inspiring, useful or original, then your clients are likely to share it. This can go a long way in spreading the word about your brand, leading to a bigger client base, and, ultimately, more sales.
- Content establishes you as a thought leader in your field
- Content helps you educate your clients, so they make smart, well-informed choices when it comes to selling
- Content helps you develop a sense of your clients’ interests, so you can tailor your services accordingly
- Content helps you build a long-lasting, trust-based relationship with your clients
- Content helps you build your client base
Looking for a better payment option for your clients? Head to our partner page to become a ListReady partner.